Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Love from Simon Says Stamp (Novmber Card Kit)

Hi everyone,

Just popping in quick to share a second card using the wonderful Simon Says Stamp November Card Kit.

Here's the kit in case you missed my post from yesterday:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgzWd4BRSk7gNHkTeCZf3gsXzkCZUNS6gpK907a9JCH-Ibr9Y99ligXbyHOougTV-hmjK_ITGkLZlQo8SUwvsM8na6tMNI0JzfYuruN60zQ0C2NS1Yrhu2xB7yxkp9JAYfoOSzB4dnpf7tV/s1600/novemberkitblog.jpg

Here's my card for today:


I {heart} the chevron (or is it herringbone?) pattern in this Basic Grey paper and wanted to focus on that pattern with this card. Also, note the big musical heart stamp I mentioned yesterday. Love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Remember all comments left this week are eligible for the draw to win a November Card Kit of your own! Thank, Heidi!

Supplies:

19 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Another great card! I love the color combo. And yeah, chevrons or herringbone????

Lucy Abrams said...

Love, love, LOVE. xxx

LauraJane:) said...

Lovely Card..I actually thought you paper pieced those chevrons..Ha!

Froggietalks said...

Gorgeous card Sarah... it's soft and elegant.

Krista Ritskes said...

Beautiful! Love the pattern, too.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! Love how you used the chevron print and that bright orange heart!

pcm said...

love that heart!

stamplover2011 said...

Cute card! Love your design!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love this design! Love the chevrons too!

Loz said...

this looks so cool Sarah!! :)

Sarah said...

fantastic layout, Sarah!

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you brought out the peachy color with your stamp and using a bit f patterned paper on the lower right for balance is brilliant. TFS!

diana said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for the inspiration to use more patterned paper on my cards. ;-)

aaga said...

Love it! <3

Small T said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! :-) xx

Angela said...

Be still my music loving heart! That stamp is GORGEOUS! I might have to get the kit, solely for that beautiful stamp :) Lovely card again today, Sarah. I really like how you added the bit of paper and letters to the bottom of the card. It feels unexpected but completely balanced at the same time. I love it!!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

I love that chevron pp! The heart stamp is beautiful!

joy said...

I definitely heart that heart stamp!! It is so pretty. And, this card showcases it and the chevron pp so nicely, Sarah!

croppergal said...

Wow, Sarah! I LOVE this card - great use of the paper and colours.