Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Things With Wings Challenge!

Hi everyone,

Welcome back for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge!


This week's challenge is: Things With Wings. :) Birds, butterflies, bees...hey, you could even use airplanes! The design team is featuring product from Studio Calico.

Here's my card:


I used the patterned paper image transfer technique on my butterflies that Lisa Spangler showed a month or so ago on HER BLOG. Fun, eh?!

Here's my supply list:


I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Up for grabs is a $50 gift voucher for the Simon Says Stamp store thanks to sweet Heidi! For all the details and to see what the other designers have come up with please check out the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog HERE.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

16 comments:

Jingle said...

I love what you did with the wood veneers on this! Such a pretty card!

Kelly said...

the butterflies are gorgeous!

LauraJane:) said...

I have wanted to try that technique out since seeing Lisa's TUT..Thanks for the beautiful reminder!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sarah :-) I love the butterflies and design ,, so pretty and what a great idea ! I will have to give that a try :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Sarah!! Love how you did the butterflies!! So pretty!

hugs...

Dotty Jo said...

Darn it, why can't I make cards as fabulous as this!!! Jo x

Lin said...

Just love this clean, simple design, Sarah, and thanks for the link to Lisa's tutorial.....really want to try that!

Sue McRae said...

Love this look, it looks like the butterflies are hand painted.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful card, Sarah! I just love this woodgrain paper :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, beautiful butterfly card.
luv
debby

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love the butterflies - I had wondered how you got the pp to match the wood dies so well.

Heather said...

A fabulous card Sarah, I love your design and colours, your colourful butterflies are stunnint!!

hugs
Heather xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Such a lovely card

Julie R.

Lisa Carroll said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sarah! Those butterflies look amazing done with that technique... soft and ethereal. Love this! :)

Deirdre said...

Love this paper transfer technique - thanks for sharing. Love your card too!

Anonymous said...

i love butterflies and this card is so nice.

Julie R.