Thursday, June 13, 2013

New My Favorite Things!

Hi Everyone,

It's a crazy week over here so I only have a few minutes to stop in. ;) I just got an order in from My Favorite Things last week and have had some fun playing with it a bit but unfortunately don't have anything to share just yet. ;)

I just wanted to pop by and let you know that My Favorite Things has just released some yummy new goodies HERE!

Here are my favorites (I have to figure out why the images from the My Favorite Things website aren't working with my Inlinkz....but each broken image is the same as the one from Simon Says Stamp just before it.):


I've been looking for some triangle dies for a while so I'm really excited about that! I also love the washi tape dies and think they'll be a great way to use up patterned paper scraps. Paint strokes are so popular right now and I love that My Favorite Things has come up with coordinating paint brush dies!

Just a heads up (in case I was the only one who didn't know) that when you order directly from My Favorite Things you can take advantage of a couple of specials HERE. Yay!

Ok. Bedtime for me.
Have a good night!
Sarah

No comments: