Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pin-spiration Week #4

Hi everyone!

I'm back today to share another card as part of my weekly Pin-spiration feature. :) Before I get to that though I wanted to give you all a heads up that I've added some new items to my garage sale page. What doesn't sell here by March 19th will be going to my LSS garage sale where I've had great success in the past. ;)

Here's today's inspiration from Pinterest (click on image to go to the Pin):


How gorgeous are these patterns by alison tauber.


I was drawn to the graphic feel and yummy color combination of this piece.

Here's my card:



Supplies:




Thanks for stopping by! If this Pin inspires you too I'd love to see what you make!
Sarah
P.S. Be sure to stop by next Tuesday when I'll have a special guest joining me. ;)

1 comment:

Kathy (krolski) said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love the inspiration photo too! Can't wait to see your special guest. :)