Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pin-spiration Week 5...with a special guest!

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my weekly Pin-spiration feature! :) Today I'm excited to share that I have a very special guest playing along with me this week, the one and only Lucy Abrams!

Here's the wonderful inspirational piece that Lucy picked for us to work with:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/251075747950241486/

Yummy, right?!?!

Here's my card inspired by the shapes, colours, and glossy frosting:


The Basic Grey Fresh Cut 6x6 paper pad has the perfect colours to go with this week`s Pin! Yay! :)

Supplies:




Thanks for stopping by! Please head over to Lucy's blog to see the amazing card she created inspired by today's pin. Thanks so much for joining me this week, Lucy! It's been a real treat. ;)

If today's Pin inspires you too we'd love to see what you make! If you're interested in following me over at Pinterest here's my little piece of the action. Also, HERE is where I post my cards over there.

Sarah

5 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

Awesome card Sarah. Love your graphic interpretation. Thanks so much for letting me play along, it really got me thinking in new ways. I hope we can do this again soon.

Birgit said...

Super cute card! Thanks for always inspiring.

Leslie Hanna said...

What a great take on the pin! Love the colors and shine. :)

diana said...

Yum and yum!! TFS ;-)

Cindy C. said...

SWEET!!!