Thursday, November 27, 2014

Simon Says Stamp and My Favorite Things 30% Off Sale

Hi everyone!

Just stopping by to wish my American friends a Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for the friendships I have with so many of you.

ThanksgivingSale-03

I also just discovered that Simon Says Stamp is having a BIG sale! 30% off all Simon brand products (excluding card kits) TODAY ONLY (Thursday). Use the code 'SIMONBRAND" at checkout.

Here are some of my recent favourite Simon Says Stamp products:




As you can probably tell I've been on a bit of a dies kick lately. :)


My Favorite Things is also having a 30% off sale Thursday November 27th (today) until Monday December 1st. Use the code "THANKS" to save storewide (excluding the new November release). If you spend at least $60 after the discounts be sure to add the free die set to your order as well!

Thanks for stopping by and once again, Happy Thanksgiving!
Sarah

No comments: