Friday, August 28, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Scalloped Hello Card and September Card Kit Winner!

Hi everyone!

I'm stopping by today to announce the winner of the Simon Says Stamp September 2015 Card Kit and to share a card using some of Simon's latest release.

First, I had a question from Deborah about the camera paper I used on THIS CARD. Unfortunately it's from a past collection from My Mind's Eye called Chalk Studio that I don't think is available anymore.


Now for the winner of the September Card Kit...


Shona Chambers who said...
Just love how you used the patterned papers, they are so gorgeous in this kit! And you can never have enough Glossy Accents!!!
August 24, 2015 at 4:38 PM
 Delete

Congrats, Shona! Please email me via my side bar with your shipping info so I can pass it on to Simon Says Stamp.

Finally, here's the card I made to share today (which just happens to use the Simon Says Stamp cardstock colours featured in the September Card Kit):



For this card I used the largest of Simon's new Wavy Scallop Stitches Dies along with Simon's Doll PinkCotton CandyMint, and Audrey Blue cardstocks to create my card front, inlaying the scalloped pieces. I then die cut Simon's Painted Hello Die from some Neenah Solar White Cardstock and adhered it in place. I finished the card up with some of Lucy Abrams gorgeous Shaker SelectionsLipstickFlamingo, and Phosphorescence.

Supplies:

7 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

Oh wow. This is fabulous Sarah.

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

Shona Chambers said...

Eeeek!! So, so excited to have won the card kit! I've never seen one in person, so can't wait to get my hands on this one. Thank you so much Sarah and Heidi!!! And what a gorgeous card, I love die-cutting and haven't seen that new SSS wave scallop die. Wonderful seeing those card stock colours together with those fabulous sequins. On to my Pinterest board it goes!!!

ionabunny said...

Congrats to Shona. Love that stitched scallop die. Hugz

cybil said...

What a cute card. Congrats.

Unknown said...

I have those stitched dies. Why can't I think of ways to use them like you did? Really pretty card. I like it.

joy said...

LOVE this card! Congrats to Shona!