Friday, March 3, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Lots of Hearts Card Set

Hi everyone!

I'm stopping by to share a card set I made using lots of Simon Says Stamp heart dies, sentiment dies, and sentiment stamps. Once in a while I get motivated to go through my patterned papers and use some up. Making a card set helps accomplish that, especially when I'm using the patterned papers for the backgrounds. Often, I'll then give these card sets away as hostess or Christmas gifts.


 

  

Unfortunately, I think the patterned papers I used here are no longer available...but any 6x6 pad of patterned papers will work. The rest of the supplies I used are listed at the bottom of this post.

Before I go, I just wanted to mention that Simon Says Stamp has a great deal going on HERE.


Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

Card set supplies:


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Oh these are fabulous-I LOVE giving card sets as hostess gifts!!!

stampwithsandy said...

Great gallery of cards! I have sooo much patterned paper to use up, too!

Mary-Anne V said...

beautiful set of cards. Love how you use the patterned paper.

croppergal said...

Love these, Sarah!
Nice combos & creative play...